The Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) is an independent third party offering adjudication for customers who have an unresolved dispute with an operator. Prior to adjudication however, IBAS requires that the customer has complied with and fully exhausted our internal Complaints Procedure, which is as follows:
1. If you wish to make a complaint regarding the service you have received, as a first step you should customer support either by Intercom (live chat) or email (email@example.com) as soon as reasonably practicable.
2. If, having spoken to a member of the Customer Support Team, your query or complaint is not resolved, you can ask for the query/complaint to be escalated to a manager or supervisor. A Company manager/supervisor will look into the query/complaint in more detail and contact you with a resolution within 48 hours. You will be given the name and status of the person who your query/complaint has been referred to.
3. If you speak to a BetConnect team member over the phone, the call may be monitored or recorded for training and quality management purposes, and to assist us in quick and effective resolution of queries.
4. If you're unhappy with the solution offered, and your complaint is a gambling dispute, then you're entitled to refer your dispute to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service ("IBAS"), whose decision BetConnect will agree to be bound by. IBAS provides a free-of-charge service and rules on complaints about betting and gaming transactions; but it does not deal with service related problems.
5. You will be given a copy of this complaints procedure on request, or upon making a complaint.